About Rossignol - Super 7
Rossignol Super 7 Skis 2012: The new Rossignol Super 7 Skis are the S7 on steroids. Made for professional big-mountain skiers and hard charging powder junkies, while still maintaining the maneuverability that the S7 is famous for. Made with two layers of titanium, the Super 7 utilizes game-changing Powder Turn rocker which combines low camber underfoot with high tip and tail rocker. Powder Turn rocker provides amazing floatation, tracking and an efficient angle of attack that gives skiers effortless steering and instant speed control. Get the Super 7 if you want a bigger, damper, more badass big-mountian powder ski.
* Core and Flex Pattern:Wood core provides ultimate response, feel, power and durability. Core is made from fume treated Ash and Poplar and is hand milled to the shape of the skis’ profile. Wood used in Rossignol skis is harvested by the factory from sustainable wood, grown in renewable tree farms. The Super 7 is reinforced with two layers of titanium to create a stiff hard charging monster.
* Construction:Rossignol builds high performance skis with wood cores, vertical sidewalls, fiberglass, metal and high-tech laminates. Traditional sidewalls create direct edging pressure while the core and laminates provide flex and stability. // Sandwich lay-up is the purest ski construction allowing the layers to have optimum sheering effect which delivers the best feel, balance and power.
* Shape:Rossignol's Powder Turn is engineered with 50% low camber underfoot while the remaining 50% of the tip and tail feature high rocker. The camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed snow. The high rockered tip produces more floatation and effortless powder skiing. The high rockered tail is pin shaped to allow the skier to have an efficient angle of attack providing easy steering and instant speed control. // Rossignol's Centered Sidecut technology features a unique, tappering tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot. The deep radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while the short length of the sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness.
* Dimensions:22.5m @ 195cm 146/117/127
* Binding Compatibility:We recommend a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15mm wider.
* Tip Width (mm):146
* Waist Width (mm):117
* Tail Width (mm):127
* Ability Level:Advanced - Expert
* Core Material:Fibro/Metal/Wood
* Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
* Tail Type:Full Twin Tip
* Turning Radius:22.5m @ 195cm
* Warranty:5 years